Sunday, February 26, 2012

I Love This Lady!

What a coincidence that last Sun. when Veronika’s birth mom came to see her we were wearing matching clothes!! Not only the skirts but also white shirts! I love when stuff like that happens, it’s a small thing but something funny that draws us together little by little.

mich's bd & misc 066

Jesus knows I need things like this. I have really struggled to understand birth mom and how she could be so indifferent to her baby girl even planning to throw her out because she was too tiny to survive. God is helping me to be okay with not understanding her but rather loving her for who she is. It is because of her that I have a gorgeous, daughter and how can I ever thank her and God enough?

This was one of the happiest days of my life! The day this lady picked up a little green bundle laying by itself on a big bed and plopped it into my arms. In my heart I knew this was a moment I wanted to remember forever!!

Veronika's baby pics (5)

Another thing I think is really cool is that birth mom and I are almost twins! There is only a month or two difference in our ages! But I think that’s about where the similarities end. I cannot imagine her life and she cannot imagine mine but we are drawn together by the daughter we share!!

Amy's Visit 2012 049

No comments: