Saturday, June 1, 2013

Michno

I can see the tears filling your eyes

IMG_1323 

And I know where they’re coming from

They’re coming from a heart that’s broken in two

IMG_1314

By what you don’t see

The person in the mirror

Doesn’t look like a magazine

Oh, but when I look at you

It’s clear to me -

IMG_1320

That I can see the fingerprints of God

When I look at you

IMG_1319

I can see the fingerprints of God

And I know its true

IMG_1327

You’re a masterpiece that all creation

quietly applauds

 IMG_1332

And you’re covered with

The fingerprints of God!

IMG_1342

Never has there been and never again

Will there be another you

IMG_1392

Fashioned by God’s hand and perfectly planned

IMG_1411

To be just who you are

 IMG_1448

And what he’s been creating

Since the first beat of your heart

IMG_1487

Is a living, breathing,

Priceless work of art!

IMG_1490

Just look at you

IMG_1562

You’re a wonder in the making

IMG_1564 

And God’s not through

IMG_1565

In fact, He’s just getting started!!

IMG_1607 IMG_1609

IMG_1619

 

And you’re covered with the fingerprints of God!

IMG_1650 

-fingerprints of God by Steven Curtis Chapman

Goodbye little Michno! It’s been a pleasure having you in my arms and home for a month! You will always have a spot in my heart! I pray God’s protection and love and blessing over your life! Sweet boy, you are so loved by your almighty, creator, God!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I never cease to marvel how God has chosen you to minister to these children through your love...

Sheila Bauman said...

God Bless you as you allow yourself to be a vessel open before God ready to minister to these children that come into your care.

Story and Logic Media Group said...

I love these updates!

Linda said...

I just caught up on the last several months of your blog. Now I really miss you! Already looking forward to your next PA visit.
Btw. You aren't coming for the Yoder reunion, are you? That would be very soon! :)