Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Brag Post

I wish so much my camera would take clearer pictures so I could better capture these moments in my daughter’s young life but since I have nothing better I will just use what I have.

It is more fun than you can imagine to watch her developing imagination and to see how she already tries to copy me! Like in the following photos she spent all morning walking around with my headcovering draped over her head. She also had a hairpin and some barrettes that she kept trying to poke into her hair!! It was so cute!!!

P1120362P1120363

And here is my future baker rolling out play dough cookies with her little rolling pin! And in case anyone is wondering- Veronika does not need help! She thinks she’s so big…

P1120342

And what a challenge to keep her safe at the beach! She just plunges into the waves, drinks the salt water and everything…!!

P1120317P1120324P1120323

Looks like a cleanup job for Mom! Veronika got into a bag of cement… Oh and this isn’t the first or the last time, hence the weary looking mother!!

P1120281

Now its story time with Aunty Sulley!!

P1120279P1120280

And here she’s practicing to pack for a trip to go visit the relatives- just in case it might happen sometime!!

P1120364P1120370

P1120369

These and many, many more are the activities that keep my baby’s hands flying from morn till night!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How can this be the same baby you opened your heart a couple of years ago? God certainly knew how to prepare you to be her Momma.

Sulley said...

Mary,
I guess now I get the chance to read your blog and laugh at all the things that Nika does! I miss her so much!!! Please come and visit me when yall get a chance!!!!

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine order phentermine no rx - can you buy phentermine in europe