Sunday, December 11, 2011

Its so fun to show my little girl her world. Things that have always been a part of my life I get to introduce to her for the first time!! Today I gave her a piece of broccoli for the first time. She thought I was handing her a flower so she took it carefully in her fingers and said, “ Wow!”

A couple days ago for an after supper treat we built a fire outside and toasted some marshmallows that our friend Hannah brought for us. It was the first time Veronika ever had a marshmallow. She thought it was great until she got tired of being covered with sticky goo!!

Here we are sitting around the fire trying not to suffocate!

Nov. 2011 100Nov. 2011 109

And here is Came Suze showing how much she loves the marshmallows! And Moses eating popcorn!

Nov. 2011 108Nov. 2011 105

Veronika and marshmallows! Not too impressed at this point!

Nov. 2011 104Nov. 2011 107

2 comments:

Amy said...

Why didn't you just go ahead and make a smore out of her. all you need is to put her on a graham cracker and chow away!

Keith said...

Great to see a few pictures of life at the childrens home. I was so happy to see Moses is still part of your family! lol!